The Pyle PLCM7500 Car Vehicle Backup Camera
The Pyle PLCM7500 Car Vehicle Backup Camera and Parking Assistance System is a great new product on the market that is sure to please.
If you have ever felt like your vehicle needed a backup camera, but did not come with one, this is the product for you! If you are tired of constantly looking over your shoulder and you always worry that you may be running over something with your car, then you need to get this camera installed as soon as possible! This is a complete backup camera system that works in most late model vehicles.
- Waterproof- If you are going to be using your backup camera during rainy or snowy weather, it will withstand the moisture. This backup camera system is capable of seeing in fog, rain, sleet, and snow. The actual camera itself is small and is designed to handle rugged conditions. That you will never have to take the camera down. Once you have it installed, you can simply forget about it! At the most, you may want to spray it off and clean it with a de-icer during the winter months. You may also need to wipe it dry during a massive rainstorm. Overall, the quality of the images is top notch.
- Easy to Mount- The mounting of the camera is very simple. It is also universal. It does not matter what type of vehicle you have; this parking assistance system will come through for you as you are trying to navigate the road. Just place the camera on your license plate. The monitor mounts on your front dashboard. Most customers can get the system mounted without assistance in under 4 hours. The monitor does have wires, and there does need to be holes drilled into the back of your vehicle. This means that if you are not handy with a drill, you may want to have a local auto mechanic install this system for you.
- r TFT LCD Widescreen Monitor- The monitor is large enough to view as you are backing up without having to contort your body. Just attach it to your dashboard or windshield with the suction cups provided. Then, the large monitor displays vibrant and high-quality images. It is perfect for a road trip if your passengers want to watch a movie. The screen is large enough for someone to look at a video on it comfortably. The monitor will stay on as long as it is plugged in. The monitor comes with a wireless remote. The remote allows you to change the settings on the monitor with just the press of a button. Also, the backup camera system can be interchanged with other Pyle monitors.
- Distance Mode- Not only does this camera give you great images of what is behind you as you drive, but it also shows you how far away you are. The monitor will alert you when you are approaching an object. It will let you know how much farther you can go as you back up before you hit a curb, a person, or any other purpose. This is very helpful for visual learners. You will not have to reverse into a parking spot and get out to check to see if you are in correctly. It is also beneficial when you are backing up a boat on the dock or trying to get out of your garage without hitting your dog. This will help you become a more defensive driver, even when you are just backing up!
- 2 Video Inputs- This system has two video inputs. The monitor plugs in through an RCA jack. When it is plugged in and on, the backup camera will come on whenever the car is put into reverse. You can use the wireless remote to switch between the video inputs. While you are driving, you can use the information to play videos or DVDs. This makes this system relevant and useful at all times. An excellent example of this is that you are on a road trip and your passenger is watching a movie. You stop to get gas, and you need to back into the gas station stall. Your passenger can use the remote to switch the input so you can see where you are going. Once you have completed your maneuver, they can use the remote to switch back to their movie.
The system is easy to install and is ready to use within hours.
This is inexpensive.
It provides crystal clear images even in low -light, fog, and other undesirable conditions.
It has dual functionality.
This displays DVDs and videos as well as having a backup camera.
It has a warranty and great customer reviews.
Easily connects to a monitor with an RCA input.
There is no audible noise when approaching an object.
The monitor is attached using suction cups to your front dash or windshield.
The monitor must be plugged into work. This means some cords are visible.
Installation instructions are not very helpful.
The monitor may not fit on all dashboards, as it is relatively large.
Will it work in my vehicle? Yes. It is universal and works with most late model vehicles. Is there a warranty? Yes. It has a limited one year warranty. Does it make a noise when you are too close to an object? No. The camera will show whats in its viewfinder, but it does not make any audible noises if you are too close to an object. Does the camera always stay on? The monitor stays on when it is plugged in. The backup viewfinder turns on when your car gets put into reverse. What is included? This backup camera system from Pyle includes the monitor, power and input cables, a wireless remote control, warranty, and instructions.
This backup camera from Pyle is one of the best on the market in this price range. It comes with a complete warranty and instructions. If you are looking for an aftermarket way to see behind you as you drive, then try it out today! If someone distracted by work while they drive, this will save them a lot of time. The system is capable of displaying DVDs and videos as well. This means you get more bang for your buck. You will use this camera every day when backing into tight spots, or maneuvering out of your parking space.